Background & Qualifications
He’s started his own archery business, restored a vintage Mercedes, held the Outdoor 3-D Archery Word Champion title and appeared on numerous television shows and videos, including Realtree’s “Monster Bucks” video series. And though Travis Turner, a.k. a T-Bone, didn’t get to keep the Mercedes, he did manage to hold on to his passion for archery.
“Whether it’s in a tree stand or competing in an indoor arena, I just love to be around hunters and archers who have a desire to shoot and have a good time. I can’t tell you how many friends I’ve made just having fun…and building relationships is what this sport is all about.”
- ASA and APA certified professional archer
- 1991 ASA 3-D World Champion; 4-time Georgia State Champ
- Archery manager of Southern Shooters in LaGrange, GA a premier outdoor store.
- Works with Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Jordan, Michael Waddell, David Blanton and several country music and MLB stars on their archery setups and shooting advice.
- Well-versed in wildlife management
- Loyal with great people skills
- Great reputation in the outdoor industry
- Launched TboneOutdoors.com for all things outdoors and T-Bone. Also find T-Bone speading the outdoor word on these sites: Realtree’s T-Bone Blog, Misadventures of Nick and T-Bone on MichaelWaddell.com, Hoyt.com, Camospace, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Travis lives in Hogansville, Ga., with his wife, Michelle, and their son, Archer. (And yes, there is somewhat of an obsession with this archery thing.)
Realtree Outdoors, Hoyt, Bad Boy Buggies, Quality Archery Designs, Bone Collector, T.R.U. Ball Release, Blacks Creek Packs, Family Tradition Treestands, Bushnell Corporation, G5 Outdoors, LLC, Hunter Safety System, Beman Carbon Arrows, Easton Archery, Cancooker, Chevrolet, Day VI Outdoors, New Archery Products, LaCrosse footwear, Flextone Game Calls, First String, Wind PRO, GAMO, Scent-Lok
Events & Appearances
Travis makes dozens of appearances each year at various trade, retail, and consumer events. Some of these events include: The Bone Collector Brotherhood Bash, Country Goes Hunting, Blake Shelton’s Rain Dance, Quail Unlimited Celebrity Hunt, Buckmasters Expo, National Wild Turkey National Convention, and many more retail events held around the U.S. Travis also works closely with conservation ogranizations including Whitetails Unlimited and the National Wild Turkey Federation.